To Whom It Might Concern,

Had utilized Captain Marketing for our SEP a fair while back and only now happen to remember that I wanted to express some thoughts as to their service were only virtual it seemed, as nothing was accomplished within the time frame they stipulated we would have results. Nothing sincerely ever happened and when I finally got their customer service on the horn, they only yes me to appease the phone conversation, but nothing ever really happened to positively affect our site or to correct their non productiveness!! When I complained about it and requested they correct or offer a refund, they basically manipulated the truth and said in so many words. tough!

So please BEWARE, as I believe they additionally used Black Hat techniques which actually hurt our site long term and I am having that corrected currently.

I prefer also not to divulge who we are as I also feel they will cause further damage through their own methods, especially now that I had to fire them and expressing the truth in their methods of doing improper SEO business.

Morals & Ethics seemed to be missing from their methods of thinking along with being extremely nasty when it came to pushing and not doing the "right thing"!

Thank you for reading and as I stated beware and have everything you speak on with them documented to establish a firm paper trail, especially with your CC company.

From a Dissatisfied Ex-Customer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of captain marketing seo services from Captain Marketing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Captain Marketing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Captain Marketing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Captain Marketing?

Comments