They deployed every deceit they could.Promised me everything until they got my credit cards and then I never heard anything from them again but, they charged my credits every month refused to send to me any receipts and did nothing, no work whatsoever to improve my SEO.

Stay away from Captain marketing! The worst of the worst. The even sold to me a web site which was not theirs to sell to me and they got caught doing so. Yes, I was forced to find a new SEO company to rewrite the web sites Captain marketing sold to me.

They got caught for copyright infringement. Captain Marketing took so much of my money without any receipts until I caught them.

Bank got some of my money back but, Captain marketing is not a company to do any business with.They are horrible and everyone should stay away from captain marketing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible company" of seo service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Captain Marketing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seo service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Captain Marketing.

Had an Experience with Captain Marketing?

Comments